BRUTE FORCE Air Intakes
AEM designs its BRUTE FORCE air intakes for popular trucks, SUVs and late-model, fuel injected muscle cars, and dyno-tunes each system to produce more torque and horsepower for large displacement engines. Our mechanical engineers emphasize tuning the resonance properties of the inlet pipe to help carry more air to the intake valves. We route our plumbing so that the filter draws air from the safest and coolest location, and provide a steel powder coated heat shield to shroud the filter from engine heat and road dirt. Every BRUTE FORCE intake we make is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle. Our R&D testing procedures and quality-first manufacturing processes set our intakes apart. But what makes our intakes better is they deliver more torque and horsepower while providing superior filtration and performance using our Dryflow™ synthetic air filter. Combine this with a steel heat shield, reinforced brackets, unmatched looks and a lifetime guarantee, and it's easy to see why BRUTE FORCE Intakes deliver the most "Air Power."
Application: 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 Nissan Titan and Armada 5.6L.Street legal:
- AEM Cold Air Systems Relocate The Filter Outside Of The Engine Compartment For A Cooler Intake Charge And More Power Over The RPM Range!
- The Only Air Induction Systems On The Market That Utilize A Complete Hardware Kit With Soft Mounts For A Guaranteed Perfect Fit Every Time
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 17.9 HP @ 3750 RPM
- Available in Gunmetal Gray (21-8502DC) or Polished (21-8502DP) For Show-Quality Looks!
- DRYFLOW Synthetic filter eliminates any warranty concerns is much easier to clean and since you don't have to oil after cleaning, and service time is cut by approximately 90%! Just soap it, rinse it, shake it dry and go!
- Manufactured And Assembled In The USA
2004-2009- Street legal in all states
2010, 2011- Street legal in all except the following states:
Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington