Enhance the cornering performance of your 370Z or G37 with a set of Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bars. Our sport sway bar package increases front/rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp, quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the car has slight under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish, greasable bushings, and brackets
- Lightweight, Durable 1 3/8" (35mm) Tubular Front Bar.
- Lightweight, Durable 1.125 (28mm) Tubular Rear Bar 3 Way Adjustable
- Premium mounting hardware including, greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty brackets.
- Finished in durable anthracite powder coat.
- Brings handling excitement to your 370Z, G37 or G35
- Dramatically improves steering and chassis response
- Increases stability, improves traction, reduces body roll by increasing front/rear roll stiffness
- Easy bolt-on installation.
Front Sway Bar 35mm (1-3/8") Hollow
+230% Stiffer than Stock G37
+205% Stiffer than stock G37S
+230% Stiffer than stock G37S
Rear Sway Bar 28.5mm (1.125") Hollow 3 Way Adjustable
+130, 185, 260% Stiffer than Stock G37,
+15, 40, 75% Stiffer than stock G37S
+60, 100, 155% Stiffer than stock G35SApplication:
2009-2014 Nissan 370Z, 2007-2012 Infiniti G35/G37 sedan, 2008-2013 G37 Coupe & G37 S Coupe. NOT for AWD vehicles 370Z Stock VS Hotchkis Sway Bar Upgrade Comparison Video