The AEM cold air intake kit relocates the air filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver the coolest air inlet temperatures possible. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver the maximum power gains throughout the entire RPM range. AEM also monitors fuel trim correction factors and all OBDII sensors during R&D to eliminate leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light.AEM Cold Air systems are dyno-proven and tested against the competition with the goal of creating more useable power than any other system of their kind. Every AEM Cold Air induction system features the highest standards of construction and they are so confident in their fit and performance that they guarantee them for the life of your vehicle. All AEM Cold Air systems are either 50-state legal or pending (excluding "Off Road" and "Hybrid" systems), include a lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Outperforms every other Cold Air system on the market
- Engineered to produce significant increases in power
- 50-state legal or pending legality
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA
- AEM's lifetime DRYFLOW Synthetic air filter is 99.53% efficient in FINE DUST testing, filters dirt as small as one micron, and never needs filter oil!
- Inlet constructed of lightweight 6063 aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum flow
- Reinforced TIG-welded brackets and fittings deliver added durability
- Utilizes a complete hardware kit with soft mounts for a guaranteed perfect fit
- Comprehensive installation instructions, and decals included
- Available powder coated in gunmetal gray (21-677C) or polished finish (21-677P)
- Guaranteed for life
Application: 2007 and 2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33). Street Legal In All States.