What goes in must come out.
NISMO stainless cat-back exhaust systems give you the perfect combination of torquey, usable power, great looks, and a simply awe-inspiring sound while accelerating, but are sonically-engineered to remain relatively quiet at idle and drone-free at cruising speed. Mandrel-bent from T-304 stainless steel, these systems save weight and are emission legal in all 50 states. And since they're designed by the same engineers who've built your Nissan, they're a direct bolt-in using all OE mounts and maintaining Nissan Design Standards (NDS) for clearance around brake and fuel lines.
The 370Z NISMO Cat-Back Exhaust System provides more power and an aggressive exhaust note.
- Noticeable Increase in Horsepower/ Torque Over OE Exhaust
- Provides an Aggressive Sporty Sound Under Hard Throttle
- 5.3 hp and 2.5 lb-ft of torque increase at the rear wheels
- Complete mandrel-bent 3-piece, cat-back exhaust system
- 2.4-inch (60.5mm) pipes & 304 stainless steel construction
- Weight: 53.6 lbs. (24.3kg), 9 lbs. lighter than stock system
- Precise bolt-on installation & 50-state emissions legal
- 4.6-inch (117mm) double-walled tips with laser-etched NISMO logo
2009-2016 370Z Coupe and Roadster.