AEM Intake Systems are designed to produce massive horsepower and torque gains as well as better engine sound when used as a replacement for the factory airbox and air filter. AEM intake systems are designed, tuned, and dyno-tested to fit specific cars and trucks.
A cold air intake system relocates the filter outside of the engine compartment to deliver cool air inlet temperatures. Cooler air carries more oxygen, which translates into a more intense explosion in the combustion chamber to create more horsepower and torque. But that's only part of the power equation. Tuning the inlet pipe in length and diameter to match the engine's resonance helps move more air to the cylinders (think of your engine as a big air pump), and this tuning allows us to deliver large power gains. We also monitor fuel trim correction factors and all OBDII sensors during product development to eliminate leaning the engine out and/or throwing a check engine light.
Every AEM cold air induction system features high standards of construction and is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle. All AEM cold air systems include a lifetime Dryflow synthetic air filter and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- AEM Cold Air Systems Relocate The Filter Outside Of The Engine Compartment For A Cooler Intake Charge And More Power Over The RPM Range!
- The Only Air Induction Systems On The Market That Utilize A Complete Hardware Kit With Soft Mounts For A Guaranteed Perfect Fit Every Time
- Polished For Show-Quality Looks!
- DRYFLOW Synthetic filter eliminates any warranty concerns is much easier to clean and since you don't have to oil after cleaning, and service time is cut by approximately 90%! Just soap it, rinse it, shake it dry and go!
- Manufactured And Assembled In The USA
Application: 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006 Nissan Altima 3.5L V6.