What goes in must come out. The Titan NISMO stainless cat-back exhaust system gives you the perfect combination of torquey, usable power, great looks, and a simply awe-inspiring sound while accelerating, but is sonically-engineered to remain relatively quiet at idle and drone-free at cruising speed. Mandrel-bent from T-304 stainless steel, this system saves weight and is emission legal in all 50 states. And since it's designed by the same engineers who've built your Nissan, it's a direct bolt-on using all OE mounts and maintaining Nissan Design Standards (NDS) for clearance around brake and fuel lines.
More power and an aggressive exhaust note.
- Nissan Factory-Tuned Performance by NISMO
- Laser-etched NISMO logo on tip
- Provides a more aggressive, sporty sound
- Mandrel bent cat-back exhaust system with flanged attachment points
- Stainless steel construction
- True Dual with easy bolt-on installation (no cutting or welding)
- 11 HP and 8.0 lb-ft increase at the rear wheels
- Dual 2.25" 409 stainless steel inlet pipes
- Dual 6" 304 stainless steel ceramic core mufflers
- 4" Dual wall polished tip 304 stainless steel (NISMO etched on rear tip)
- 2.25" 3 BOLT connector flanges (no cheap slip fit joints to leak or create alignment issues)
- OEM heat shields installed on the inlet pipes for added heat dissipation
- 50-state emissions legal
2004-2015 Titan (Except Crew Cab Long Bed).