Nissan Value Advantage Brake Rotors
- Backed by Nissan
- Original equipment designs; form, fit and function are validated to meet TS16949 quality system standards
- Rotors meet SAE Standard for Tensile Strength; use G3000 qualified material for structural integrity and maximum service life
- The non-directional ground finish means it's ready to install right out of the box
- Lateral runout is 0.004" or less for less pedal pulsation, reduced brake noise and extended pad life
- Rotor thickness variation is less than 0.0005"; minimizes pedal pulsation and brake noise
- Mill Balanced Edges are 100% validated to ensure proper balance and minimize vibration
Sold Individually, 2 Required per vehicle.
2003-2008 350Z, With Brembo.