- Street Flex:The Street Flex damper is the evolution of our popular Type Flex coilover. Developed to provide the ultimate balance of comfort and performance for both street driving and circuit use, along with wide-range damping force adjustment using our new Advance Needle technology and new damper valving specs, giving the driver a much more noticeable feel in damping force change and controllability.
The shortened shell case design provides optimum damper stroke at lower than standard vehicle ride height. Full-length adjustability offers separate spring preload and ride height adjustment. Updated internal components and external coatings increase durability and product life. Includes Pillowball Upper Mounts (camber adjustable for strut type applications) and is compatible with the EDFC and EDFC Active systems. Additional Features:
- Steel Construction
- Twin Tube Internal Construction
- Full-Length Adjustable via Threaded Body and Spring Seat/Seat Locks
- 16-Way Damping Adjustable (simultaneous compression and rebound)
- New Damper Valving Specifications for Improved Street Comfort
- Incorporated Advance Needle Design (nearly 200% improvement over predecessor)
- Pillowball Upper Mounts for increased steering feedback
- Camber Adjustable for Strut Type Front Suspensions
- Larger Piston Diameter (22mm O.D.) for Strut Type
- EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)/EDFC Active Compatible
- Powdercoated Brackets and ZT Coated Shellcase for Outstanding Rust Prevention
- One Year Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- Ride Height ADJ Range (F):0.3~-2.3in (-7~-59mm)
- Spring Rate (R):280lbs/in (5kgf/mm)
- Uppermount:Pillowball Mount
- Spring Rate (F):392lbs/in (7kgf/mm)
- Ride Height ADJ Range (R):-0.7~-2.6in (-18~-66mm)
1995-1998 Nissan 240SX
1995-1998 Nissan SilviaManufacturer:
TEIN was born in rally. TEINs technological advancements go hand in hand with motorsports activities. Motorsports is crucial for TEIN to elevate its engineering and to refine its ideal suspension. TEIN embodies the famous Laboratory on Wheels. Utmost technology comes from the competition fields where winning requires competing for every tenth of a second. All the valuable data obtained from competitions are refined and poured into all TEIN products built for the street.
TEIN keeps challenging to competitions held all over the world. There are races that compete for one thousandth of a second, have big jumps at 170km/h and/or run on extremely cold icy road or on scorching hot desert. Technology and know-how cultivated in worldwide competitions under such severe conditions is poured into each and every TEIN shock absorber. Superior performance and superior quality for your shock absorbers. TEIN keeps evolving, forever and ever.
Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States.